What Property Searches Are Required?

Depending on the type of building work, the following may apply but are not limited to:

  • Current Title
  • Copy Registered Plan or Survey Plan
  • Easement Documents
  • Flood
  • Noise Transport Corridor
  • Heritage
  • Bushfire
  • Council mapping for drainage
  • Sewers
  • Stormwater
  • Main Roads
  • Town Planning

When providing you with our fee estimate, we will also include details of searches required.

Comments are closed.