Permit for Demolition Works

Thinking of demolishing, removing or relocating a house, other structure or swimming pool? A demolition permit or permit for a transportable or temporary structure is required before works commence. Also,it is important to find out the key facts about the property before commencing any demolition, removal or relocation works

D G Certifiers can assist you with obtaining the necessary approvals/permits for:

  • Demolition of residential buildings and structures.
  • Demolition of swimming pool or spa.
  • Relocatable and transportable buildings.
  • Shipping containers.
  • Removable buildings.
  • Temporary and special structures.
  • Site office and studios.
  • Small and large scale developments.

Other items to consider, where applicable, are:

  • Plumbing – cap off of sewer.
  • Local authority footpath –  if heavy machinery/trucks to cross footpath.
  • Town Planning / Heritage.
  • Asbestos removal.