By obtaining flood information from Council, if the property has been affected by flood or high tide levels, stormwater overland flow paths etc, Council will specify minimum floor levels. 

The minimum floor information relevant to flooding must form part of the building approval documents. 

D G Certifiers conducts preliminary flood enquiry when preparing a Fee Estimate.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: General

← FAQs