Class 1A: New Dwellings, Extensions to Dwellings, Garage Conversion to Habitable Room

As an example, the types of documents that you will be asked for on our Information Request are, but not limited to:

  • Site plan.
  • Structural plans and specifications.
  • RPEQ (Registered Professional Engineer of Qld) Engineer’s structural plans e.g. footing and slab design, framing, bracing, tie-down, truss layout  including soil report, if applicable and Form 15 Design Certificate.
  • Energy efficiency report.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: A Document Guide for Building Approval Applications

← FAQs