Class 10B: Retaining Walls

As an example, the types of documents that you will be asked for on our Information Request, but not limited to are:

  • Site plan.
  • RPEQ (Registered Professional Engineer of Qld) Engineer’s structural plans to show footing and retaining wall design sizes and relevant reinforcement design.  Structural deign to show all structural members and material type and Form 15 Design Certificate.
  • Earth works plans (if applicable)

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: A Document Guide for Building Approval Applications

← FAQs